.:APPLES:. .:APPLES:.

DAMN...

I LOVE THIS LOL and the ending "You should have just ask" or something. Cool man, cool. I really like the song too :D

And the fighting! Stickman kick ass. Awesome.

Metamorphosis... Metamorphosis...

THAT...

...was weird. For me, it's not good enough, and the graphic was a bit off. But I really like the paper wrinkled sky you make. And the character movement (like RoastySmith said) was a bit choppy. And the story is too short!

I've seen your other flashes and they're much better than this one. So, I'm sure you could do more :)

Keep it up. (Y)

GUM GUM

The horror..

...of a gum! It chills my spine, and I was curious at first and thought "pssh, what could a gum do?" but of course, it COULD do something.

Anyway, nice! I really like it.

Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

Oh shit..

Too good! Noooo! Ha, jk, but seriously, it's great! I wish someone could make a movie out of this, and did Blood turned into a human again?

Yesssshh, I'll be waiting for the next one :)

Halloween Night REMIX Halloween Night REMIX

Oh wow..

I guess it's better if you put it on the music section, since, well, the flash was kinda off and all.. but I like the ending :)

someplaceelse responds:

Thanks for the advice, although, the music isn't mine; so I can't put it in the music section. (though I see what you mean about the ending ;))

Newgrounds' gonna Change! Newgrounds' gonna Change!

Teh awesome?

The sound made it dramatical. Yea.

Like it, need graphic improvement though.

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Uhh, too short..

The graphic is very good, I like it! But I thought there'll be more.. I've always wanted to see such great flash :)

Hope this is not the last of it.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2

I just love this series..

I've been watching this all over and yet, still can't get enough of it, ha. Moreover, they're so funny and the animations/drawings are good.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Ha, GAY.

Sasuke sounds gay there, lol - but I like it. Believe it, believe it, believe it, hahaha.. and the ending was so cool, love it. I wish there's more.

Paper.. Paper.. Paper.. that's so cheating, ha!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Ma-ia-haha!

I really like the opening, and the moves, lol. It's so funny, hahahaha.. I don't know but I fell in love with this at first sight, hahaha! LOVE IT!

Fave!