Physics Fidget Physics Fidget

Good!

This is great, and very calming :) not so hard as well. I really like the animation, smooth and simple. Nice.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

I really love it..

It's not like I'm suicidal, but I just like to torture, and dude, the sounds were awesome.. I like the ? one and yessshh, make more.

It's a good stress relief for me.

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

I do not cheat.

But it's pretty tiring, bleh. One or two of the questions almost got me.. nice game, though some of it are wrong (I guess, not sure).

The Possible Quiz The Possible Quiz

Got no score..

...and I'm proud of it, lol.

I really like the song, da awesome ahahha.. nice work, gotta have more! :D

Little-Rena responds:

Congrats on getting nothing

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Good!

Lucky I got it right, haa.. it's a good game though, can't wait to see more :)

Little-Rena responds:

Good job

Llama Adventure Llama Adventure

Aww..

It's over when I'm having fun. It's.. too easy, but not easy enough, lol. I like it, seriously. Makes me think for a while, haha. I hope there'll be more.. LLAMAS!

OCD+ OCD+

Oh shit.

The greatest game I've ever played! I gave up when it concerns the BIG O though.. my arms fell limp right now, haha.. I even have to write this review with one hand! That's just nasty.

Oh well, great job! :D

William and Sly William and Sly

Uhh..

Nice graphic, but the boss is hard.. I already collect 5, but.. yeah.. the boss eat them before I could bring it to the rune, bleh.

Anyway, nice! :D

Shinland Shinland

Great job!

I really like the music, especially the Inuyasha one (she's a big fan of Inuyasha) and the graphic isn't bad, although I think it's too short.

Oh well, you did great. ^^

Red Remover Red Remover

Tiring..

But awesome! And wtf with the Russian talking? LOL

Anyway, nice game! My hand's sweating though, hahaha.. that took some time, but I manage to finish it.. cool, can't wait to see more from you. ^^